News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

November 2009 Observation Photos

Started by Annex4421, November 02, 2009, 04:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

#15








The REAL Landover Division fan!

79MetroExtraMD

--MESSAGE BEGIN--
6 NOVEMBER 2009 18:29:00
Pics @ Silver Spring


















What an idiot. (the car of course)










--MESSAGE END--
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

79MetroExtraMD

7 November


































as for this last picture, take a moment and really look at it to see the significance of it.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

C40LF_2464

Alright i wanted to test out my new 10.1 MP Cam today and i had a lil with my Kodak. First up is SONY!










AND KODAK!


C40LF_2464

Also does anybody think my pictures are to big?

Annex4421




Annex4421

Quote from: Tristan on November 03, 2009, 11:26:46 AM
Did you get my pics of Arlington Division? :-)
I can get you some pics when I go to class Wednesday if you want.



Annex4421

#22
A long day







Wanted to try a night shot


R.I.P. Arlington Division








LandoverDivision

Here are my photos from this week.





The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Ok this is like the 7th time I've seen a West OX bus on the 38B with "AS" as the first two block characters. I'm beginning to think that West Ox does some runs on this route now. Hey Brandon, what were the other 2 digits, if you remember?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

If West Ox was to permanently do some 38B runs, then the block number would most likely be AMxx
but yeah, it's a strange thing to see a West Ox bus on the 38B again...so far there was 4233, 4253, 4379 (before it moved to Landover), and now 4245. OrionFlyer, if this really is your 7th time seeing this, what were the other 3 buses?
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on November 12, 2009, 12:44:50 PM
If West Ox was to permanently do some 38B runs, then the block number would most likely be AMxx
but yeah, it's a strange thing to see a West Ox bus on the 38B again...so far there was 4233, 4253, 4379 (before it moved to Landover), and now 4245. OrionFlyer, if this really is your 7th time seeing this, what were the other 3 buses?
That's not always the case. Remember, the blocks do interline. From the look of the block, ASxx might be the 18 line. From what I've been tracking on Nextbus, there are a few runs that do the express lines out of Pentagon and do the 1 or 2 line. This might be a block from the 18 that interlines with a 38B trip (maybe because FMR couldn't cover it).
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

Annex4421

You want to know something strange how about a few weeks ago and I forgot to mention it but I saw 2520 on the S2 with a NSxx on the block. Or how about in 2007 I saw a Bladensburg bus with an S block on the A6. Strange huh?



OrionFlyer

#28
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on November 12, 2009, 12:44:50 PM
If West Ox was to permanently do some 38B runs, then the block number would most likely be AMxx
but yeah, it's a strange thing to see a West Ox bus on the 38B again...so far there was 4233, 4253, 4379 (before it moved to Landover), and now 4245. OrionFlyer, if this really is your 7th time seeing this, what were the other 3 buses?

That day I was on 4379 I saw two other Orion Vs on the 38B going towards Ballston. I forgot the numbers, but they were definitely ASXX. 7 may have been an exaggeration, I just seen them a couple of times.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

ChristopherF

2459 is the highest-numbered C40LF bus to be rehabbed & repainted thus far.