Do Metro Extra buses (2801-2814) do other routes besides the 79?

Started by OrionFlyer, August 15, 2008, 10:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

Do Metro Extra buses (2801-2814) do other routes besides the 79?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: NGOrion on August 15, 2008, 10:53:25 PM
Do Metro Extra buses (2801-2814) do other routes besides the 79?

Nope. Strictly on the 79 for branding purposes. If I do see a MetroExtra bus on a regular route, I'd be damned sure to get pics and ride it. I have seen non-MetroExtra buses on there including a Flx Metro D 9771.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

Perry

REX buses end up on various routes from time to time.  Not sure if it's as prevelent now as it was when I lived in DC, but when it first started you'd find non-REX buses on there and the ones wrapped for it on random routes like the 23A.

I'm sure MetroExtra buses have been on other routes.  In fact I thought someone mentioned it on one of the boards recently.