News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Division Rosters

Started by BladensburgB2, July 19, 2008, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Since when does Montgomery have 5227 and 5229? ...and 3913???

What happened to 5220 and 5221?

How long ago did 4227-4230 move to Annex? I swear I saw 4228 a couple of days ago in MoCo.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

Tristan

#16
Annex Operator,

I have to delete that post with the route assignments because it is misleading.  We have asked for clarification and haven't gotten any, and we cannot distribute misleading or incorrect information -- that completely counters the purpose of this project.  Again, the content is in our Recycle Bin so it can be recovered if you contact me, and again, we do appreciate any contribution made to the site as long as it can be verified as fact..

ChristopherF

Metrobus No. 5227, I think, is at either Bladensburg or Northern.  I know for a fact that 5229 is at Bladensburg.

Also, 4227-4230 all remain at Montgomery.  They never transferred to Annex, as reported on the forums recently.  Last week, I reported on the August 2008 Observations that 4351 was seen at Silver Spring Station on Route 70 with an "N" block.  I saw that same bus on a 50s route 2 weeks ago.  I thought that bus was either a loaner from Royal or that bus reverted back to Western.  But it turned out that bus was neither.  As of last week, 4351 is a Northern bus.  I was the one who confirmed it after seeing that bus on Route 70 with an "N" block.

WayneNYC

Dude,

Although some bus moves are very unlikely (example: Neoplan Artic going to Royal).  Technically, any bus can be moved and/or loaned to another division at any time.  While it may appear that 4227-4230 hasn't moved it's not necessarily true.  Also, when you see a bus in a "strange" location, remember, it could be borrowed or simply covering for a breakdown etc.  Example: I once saw 2094 doing a 70 trip on a Saturday with a Northern block displayed.  I'd bet the mortgage that 2094 was simply made available to cover that 70 trip (and possibly more) and likely started it's day at Montgomery and went back there at the end of it's day.

WMATAGMOAGH

Quote from: ChristopherF on August 17, 2008, 12:32:05 AM
Metrobus No. 5227, I think, is at either Bladensburg or Northern.  I know for a fact that 5229 is at Bladensburg.

Also, 4227-4230 all remain at Montgomery.  They never transferred to Annex, as reported on the forums recently.  Last week, I reported on the August 2008 Observations that 4351 was seen at Silver Spring Station on Route 70 with an "N" block.  I saw that same bus on a 50s route 2 weeks ago.  I thought that bus was either a loaner from Royal or that bus reverted back to Western.  But it turned out that bus was neither.  As of last week, 4351 is a Northern bus.  I was the one who confirmed it after seeing that bus on Route 70 with an "N" block.

Shouldn't this be under the observations thread or a roster moves thread?  I thought the purpose of this thread was to organize the discussion about the Routes by Division roster (still under construction, I'm working on it).

wmata employee

Royal street will be getting a rearrangement of buses as of this week all 9600's will be a gonner.

9701-9785 will soon be moved around to Virginia and Maryland Districts.

9801-9835 will be at Montgomery

RailBus63

I thought the 9600's were already out of service.

Tristan

I haven't seen one @ Royal for six months or more and the info we have had them all off roster for at least that long.  Maybe that's when they'll be transferred from CET to PGC?

wmata employee

as supervisor of bus operations Royal st still has a least 4 still in service , also I like this site because I no that you all are bus fans but we ask people who take pictures of buses to use caution of getting hurt or not paying attention to traffic or buses coming into the Anacostia and Silver Spring stations.****Please note that you can not go in any bus garage  to take pictures u can take pictures from a distance.But I would like for you all to take some good photos of your sightings aswell. so if  u go out in to your travels take a picture and post them on here .

OrionFlyer

How may Metro D's are currently at Bladensburg?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NGOrion on November 23, 2008, 01:47:53 PM
How may Metro D's are currently at Bladensburg?

None. They are at Landover, Montgomery, and Nothern.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on December 12, 2008, 01:50:42 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on November 23, 2008, 01:47:53 PM
How may Metro D's are currently at Bladensburg?

None. They are at Landover, Montgomery, and Nothern.
Unless 9772 is still in Bladensburg, which it still probably is.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

I could've sworn I saw 9772 at Silver Spring Station. I don't know.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

C40LF_2464

I have a WMATA bus roster where should i put it?

Tristan

Why don't you PM it to me.

Thanks!