News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Division Rosters

Started by BladensburgB2, July 19, 2008, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BladensburgB2

Hello to all!

Can anyone please give me a list of all the division rosters?

thanks for all that can help me with this information
What kinda buses are going to pop up next  ...................

rideonrulez

Quote from: BladensburgB2 on July 19, 2008, 03:03:21 AM
Hello to all!

Can anyone please give me a list of all the division rosters?

thanks for all that can help me with this information

It is alot of typing here but we will eventually put the WMATA roster up by division sooner or later.
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

79MetroExtraMD

Even then, the Bussian Roulette game that WMATA plays makes it kinda hard to keep track of which buses are at which garages. For the most part, most models usually stay at one or a couple of garages. It's mainly the older buses that get changed around.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

BladensburgB2

thanks fellaz  :)

but i was really wondering about Royal street i have never been down there to that division
What kinda buses are going to pop up next  ...................

Tristan

Royal:

35 4300s (4350+)
50 Flxible Metro-Bs

Tristan

That's definitely on the drawing board, but thanks for digging that up -- makes our work a lot easier :-)

WMATAGMOAGH

#6
I volunteered to clean this up, get it to be as accurate as we can, and make this part of the actual site, similar to the depot listing for Ride On.  Feel free to post addendums and such here, I'll post revised version in this thread for people to comment on as soon as I can.

EDIT: http://www.dctransit.info/present#rideon  Can't let the integrity of the historical record we're building here be tarnished by such an inaccuracy :-) -Your friendly admin, Tristan

Tristan

Thanks Oren for your contribution.  The best medium I guess would be to attach that here in .doc or .txt or some format other than a direct post...handling the file is a lot easier when it's actually a file :-)

NewFlyer9736BCT

Yeah it also looks like Royal operates 1A-29N, I know for a fact that Royal doesn't touch the 1 line.

Now in case you wanted roster for the actual buses and not routes, here's what's based from my observations:
NOTE: no 9300s or 9600s listed because it's confusing

Annex: 4001-4050, 4400-4412, 6101-6139, 3925(?)-3949

Arlington: 4051-4057, 4059-4094, 4240-4261, 4378, 4380-4387, 3950-3954 (GEORGE)

Bladensburg: 2300-2399, 2401-2464, 2624-2635, 3001-3024, 3725(??)-3742, 4200-4219, 9772

Four Mile Run: 2501-2623, 2637-2685, 2701-2730, 3025-3035

Landover: 2000-2032, 3900-3911, 4388-4395, 6001-6014, 6040-6050, 6140-6178, 9701-9747

Montgomery: 2067-2096, 2098, 2099, 4095-4104, 4220-4239, 4312-4329, 5201-5216, 6015-6039, 6179-6217, 9765-9771, 9773, 9774, 9801-9835

Northern: 2100-2165(??), 3916(??)-3924(??), 4262-4311, 5301-5321, 9748-9764, 9775-9785

Royal: 4351-4377, 4379, and a whole bunch of 9300s (and 9400s)

Western: 2033-2066, 2166(??)-2231, 3701-3724(??), 3912-3915(??), 4330-4350 (I heard 4330-4338 moved back from Montgomery)
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

WMATAGMOAGH

3919 was pulling out from Western last night.  I'm pretty sure it was 3915 I saw turning from inbound River Road onto Western last night as well (as to where it was coming from, I have no clue).

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on August 03, 2008, 11:45:20 PM
3919 was pulling out from Western last night.  I'm pretty sure it was 3915 I saw turning from inbound River Road onto Western last night as well (as to where it was coming from, I have no clue).
I do remember seeing 3919 on the H8 with an N block, I know for a fact that SE's 3900s were moved to Annex, but based on your observations, this season of Bussian Roulette might have affected the Northern/Western 3900s as well. Well after all, I don't know that much about the 3700s and 3900s.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

AnnexOperator

3950 is a orion 30 ft its assigned to my division southern annex

3951-3954 is george service
southern does not have a lot of 4400's!!  4400-4412 only. we just got 4 4200's from montgomery 4227-4230
2100-2173 northern
2174-2231 western

5201-5216 ,5227,5229 montgomery
5217-5219 northern
5222-5226 ,5228,5230-5245 bladensburg
bladensburg doesnot have there 3700's anymore there in storage
western has 11 3700's the rest are in storage
3900-3910 landover
3914-3919 western
3911-3912,3920-3929 northern
3913 montgomery
3930-3950 southern
Landover has 4386-4395
HERE IS PRINCE GEORGES DIVISION BUS GARAGE LISTING 129 COACHES
3930-3950
4001-4050
4227-4230
4400-4412
6101-6139

AnnexOperator

at metro a small facilty such as in va like royal st  and arlington are sharing all lines and fourmile operates the same routes to.when i first started I  worked at  royal st , thats a real small division
that can only get 70 buses in the facility. Its the same way in dc  bladensburg is the mother base of all  that garage helps  annex,northern,western or there lines were that service is popular demanded.

example: if annex has a route that needs more attention of fleet needed such as "W4 CAPITOL PLAZA" needs attention by a closer garage like bladensburg .annex has only 17 base blocks on that line and bladensburg has 8 rush hr blocks am 4/ 4pm blocks the block number stats with W, say if u have  a coach like 4012 and block run is " PW21  then u got to cut trippers or swings like  PW29 is a interline of the A4/5. our blocks on the W4 are W21-W36  then bladensburg has W41-W48. now when I worked in va at royal st i did the 11Y then they split it up to go on trippers with fourmile.when i got to southeast garage blocks were deffrent cuz that was a full time garage that ran 7days I did  the 90/92 the blocks were S900-S922 then the split it up with northern on trippers they had  blocks N955,N771(AT TRIP OFF OF THE 71),N58

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: AnnexOperator on August 05, 2008, 08:14:27 PM
at metro a small facilty such as in va like royal st  and arlington are sharing all lines and fourmile operates the same routes to.when i first started I  worked at  royal st , thats a real small division
that can only get 70 buses in the facility. Its the same way in dc  bladensburg is the mother base of all  that garage helps  annex,northern,western or there lines were that service is popular demanded.

example: if annex has a route that needs more attention of fleet needed such as "W4 CAPITOL PLAZA" needs attention by a closer garage like bladensburg .annex has only 17 base blocks on that line and bladensburg has 8 rush hr blocks am 4/ 4pm blocks the block number stats with W, say if u have  a coach like 4012 and block run is " PW21  then u got to cut trippers or swings like  PW29 is a interline of the A4/5. our blocks on the W4 are W21-W36  then bladensburg has W41-W48. now when I worked in va at royal st i did the 11Y then they split it up to go on trippers with fourmile.when i got to southeast garage blocks were deffrent cuz that was a full time garage that ran 7days I did  the 90/92 the blocks were S900-S922 then the split it up with northern on trippers they had  blocks N955,N771(AT TRIP OFF OF THE 71),N58


Is there any kind of pattern as to how the blocks are set up. From my observations, block numbers in the lower end ended early and those in the upper end ended late. As for the C2, the last block is MC53 (IIRC) which operates the last EB from Wheaton at 845 and the last WB from Greenbelt Center at 1025. Chicago's has theirs where its split between full time, block runs, and part time.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

AnnexOperator

YEA!!! I no how ours at annex are
A2-A8(PA00-PA72 35 BASE BLOCKS) Split with fourmile(FA75-FA92) in the am rush
A42-A49(PA42,PA45,PA51-PA57)
C11(PC21-PC25),C12/C14(PC11-PC19)
C13(P271-274 INTERLINE WITH D13 ON WEEKDAYS)  C40 SCHOOL LINE(PC25)
D12/D14(PDO1-PD33) D13(PD22,P272,PD17,P274)
M2(PM73,PM75) , M5(PM41-PM50)  M8/M9(PM75,PM80,PM82,PM84,PM85)
NH-1(PNO1-PN1O)
P1(PP61 AFTERNOON TRIPPER THEN DO A LAST TRIP ON P19)
P17-19(PP61-PP82)
W2/3(PW01-PW17),W4(PW21-PW33), W6/8(PW71-PW79)
W13/14(PW41-PW48)
W19(P201-P224)
32/(PW45)
36/(P380)
WE HAVE 215 RUNS