News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

An updated roster?

Started by OrionFlyer, October 25, 2008, 11:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

Could somebody please post an updated bus roster for each divisions? I keep seeing mixed messages about where the buses are.

Does Northern still have NABI's? Does Montgomery have any Neoplans yet? Does Montgomery still do the L1, L2, L4 and N2, N3, N4, N6 routes?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

I don't think Montgomery is getting the Neos. They are getting the 62LFAs though so they probably won't get the Neos anytime soon. Montgomery doesn't do those routes on weekends just weekdays.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

Tristan

I don't think any of this has changed...if Montgomery doesn't have Neos (they don't), the roster won't be updated, and if the roster isn't updated, it can be assumed that Montgomery doesn't have Neos.  Not saying that we're perfect keeping things up to date, but there hasn't been any reason to change things that I can think of, save for individual unit moves.