Four Mile Run will be recieving 10 of the NABI BRT's?

Started by OrionFlyer, October 16, 2008, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

I just want to make sure. They are receiving 10 of them right?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.


OrionFlyer

#2
I saw in another topic, don't remember which one it was, that FMR will be getting 10 of the NABI BRT's, but I want to make sure before I actually go down there and try to catch one in service.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

The REAL Landover Division fan!

WES

Words and text mean nothing, when they are spotted in service, that is when those words and texts are reality
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

79MetroExtraMD

Bladensburg needs those 22 tics more than Four Mile. They do a majority of heavy haul lines during rush hour.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06