News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Union Station 100th Anniversary Weekend

Started by btconet, September 21, 2008, 11:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Linked Events

btconet

Not sure what board this would fall on, but since it's a current event, I just thought I'd plop it here and let ya move it if you see fit.

October 4th and 5th will be the Union Station 100th Anniversary.  They're supposed to be bringing in some unique equipment for display including a GG1 if the info I have is correct. 

I certainly am contemplating attending.

79MetroExtraMD

Count me in. Might as well bring in a POOCH, an E unit, and an E60.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

Tristan

Good call, I can't think of a place better than this.  Added it to the calendar as well.

Tritransit Area

Oh wow that's awesome!  Too bad about the weekend, though - likely would be either busfest or this!
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...