News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

connect-a-ride?

Started by C40LF_2464, September 13, 2008, 06:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

C40LF_2464

does any body here know where i can get pics of connect-a-ride buses? also has anybody ever rode connect-a-ride and do you like it?

WES

The best place to get pics of Disconnect A Ride(aka Corroded Toe Transit) is at Laurel Centre Mall.  Since they have timed departures, they all show up at around the same time and leave at the same time.

If you want to take pics of a bunch of truck buses, git your groove on, but  a representative pic of all of them will do for me.
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

C40LF_2464

Quote from: WES on September 13, 2008, 11:03:24 PM
The best place to get pics of Disconnect A Ride(aka Corroded Toe Transit) is at Laurel Centre Mall.  Since they have timed departures, they all show up at around the same time and leave at the same time.

If you want to take pics of a bunch of truck buses, git your groove on, but  a representative pic of all of them will do for me.


LMAO DISCONNECT A RIDE!!!!!

WayneNYC

I don't even bother to take pics of trucks.  The smallest I'll go is the Orion II.  I imagine I probably manged to get a couple that may have strayed into the frame when I was photographing a real bus.