News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

May 2010 Photos

Started by Tritransit Area, May 23, 2010, 01:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tritransit Area

I must laugh.  The month I finally make it down there to take pics, and there's no thread to post them in!  I'm guessing everyone's saving everything for the competition, eh?

Here's one I took.  I waited almost an hour for this bus...sigh...

My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

Tritransit Area

Guess I was the only one for this month.  Here's a few more:

Tons of fun with the Circulator









Take your CUE


It's just not DC without WMATA:







Also, the rather special (at least for now) 5311!

My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

WMATAGMOAGH


Transport

East Falls Church was a swarm of FMR 7s.  No 60' on the bus bridge shuttle - all FMR 40'-ers.  I was wondering if they would do a special opening of West Ox or something for the Orange Line shut down.

FFX Connector diverted their West Falls routes to East Falls Church as well so there were Orion Vs and their new New Flyers so it wasn't all CNG.  That small East Falls bus loop was as packed as I've ever seen it.

ChristopherF

2115 is now Royal.  2117 is still Northern.  We need to find 2116.

Tritransit Area

Quote from: WMATAGMOAGH on May 29, 2010, 02:31:52 PM
Great photos Brandon!

Thanks Oren.  :)  The weather worked well with me on that day.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...