News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Roanoke Shots

Started by metroman177, December 03, 2009, 08:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

metroman177

Been absent a while however here are a few shot to enjoy. Roanoke order four MCI D4500 to replace the smartway freightliner truck/buses. The one pictured is a demo held for a short period. Once again enjoy and Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and all the Blessing. Be safe, Mark

metroman177

0901 the first of 4 MCI D4500 commuter buses was delivered yesterday. Here are a few photos, I'll get some better ones soon. They will be replacing the aging cuttaways. Enjoy, Mark

Tristan

Sharp lookin' buses.  Is the ridership there to fill a 45-foot coach, though, when a 35-foot thing did the trick?  I would've thought they'd suburbanize some Gillig Phantoms and call it a day, but I'm not complaining - this is a great upgrade.

metroman177

I mention Gillig suburans but who am I, Gov. won't allow nothing smaller :o wierd but we now will have sharp looking buses for our smartway commuters, so I I guess it's all good, as for ridership it's good in hopes it'll get better, Stay tuned........ ;D