News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

January 2010 Observations Photos

Started by C40LF_2464, January 04, 2010, 05:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WayneNYC


DCT S9Z4Z6

Quote from: NewFlyer9736BCT on January 20, 2010, 08:31:05 PM
I can't believe Ride-On's 5529 is still around, I wonder if there's any others out there as well

Definately a GREAT catch.
If you see #5514 lemme know, grab a pic.
I know #5140 (tmc) is gone  >:(
Great busfanin pix, thanks for sharing
Can't go wrong, with a classic ANYTHING!

Tritransit Area

OMG, I can't believe 5529 is still there!  That really just brightened my day - I miss those buses.

I actually had to look into my gallery to make sure, but apparently 5529 is the LAST Orion I I ever rode, on that rainy day on route 56.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

Perry

I love the pic of 2171!! My birthday bus!

C40LF_2464

Photos from earlier today. As you might see i was caught downtown in the rally. The 79 bus just dropped me there and left!

















WayneNYC

#20
I split this topic as we had strayed a bit.  However, I do feel the local/express branding issue is worth discussing again.

http://forums.dctransit.info/index.php?topic=1274.0

C40LF_2464

I wasn't even planning for this snow to fall, i went inside the walmart all happy came out and it was a mess! I tried to get a good shot of a flx on the A12 but i zoomed in a lil too much as it was leaving. But i got home in time safe!






C40LF_2464


OrionFlyer

Anybody notice anything different about the front of 6167? Compare it to 2823.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

C40LF_2464

Quote from: OrionFlyer on January 30, 2010, 06:42:02 PM
Anybody notice anything different about the front of 6167? Compare it to 2823.
From my prespective the C40LFR's are skinnier than the D40LFR's. And the D40LFR's are much more wider.


WES

That the part below the windshield is silver under 6167, instead of black which is under 2823.
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

79MetroExtraMD

"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

79MetroExtraMD

"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06