News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

New Ride On Gilligs

Started by rideonrulez, November 19, 2008, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tritransit Area

Yes, these brand new advantages are nice, fast and rather solid (barely any rattling!).  The square door windows really intrigue me - I haven't seen them elsewhere.

I guess the farebox issues were fixed, because these buses were very plentiful tonight (Saturday).  Aznboy and I managed to grab one on the 5 (of all routes!) and I saw them on the 16 and other routes as well!

It's nice that Ride On went (back?) to Alcoas.  They really look sharp, and the slightly darker blue is nice as well.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...