Beautiful!!!
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300441.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300442.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300444.jpg)
(http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/bjb91/S7300445.jpg)
It sure is beautiful. Now its time for the Orion V and VI. I wonder if the suburbans are going to be in the Express scheme.
Why, why, WHY must they INSIST on putting that M logo in a circle on the WINDOW! On the C40LFs, they put it right smack dab on the destination sign, blocking the destination information, and now they are obstructing my view in the back row with that decal. Just put it on the side of the bus!!!!!!!
Wish they kept the black trim with the door...oh well. Very nice catch by the way...I didn't realize these were up next for overhaul.
that is awesome, i can't wait for the rest of the fleet to be painted in this scheme (i hope the Orion Vs and VIs get it too)
Quote from: Tritransit Area on December 16, 2009, 06:00:56 PM
Why, why, WHY must they INSIST on putting that M logo in a circle on the WINDOW! On the C40LFs, they put it right smack dab on the destination sign, blocking the destination information, and now they are obstructing my view in the back row with that decal. Just put it on the side of the bus!!!!!!!
Wish they kept the black trim with the door...oh well. Very nice catch by the way...I didn't realize these were up next for overhaul.
They aren't - WMATA's overhauls are mid-lifes. They randomly repaint buses separately from overhaul sometimes.
That bus looks better then i imagined in that scheme! I hope they cleaned up the interior a little like the C40LF's and modified the engine. Thats basically just a rehab lol. And just look at those Flxibles sitting there just taking some horrible treatment. Now i just have a feeling 2010 is there last year.
Those D40LFRs look a LOT better in that new scheme than the old one. I'm curious to see what it would look like without the window blackout treatment. Also, I think they should've carried the blackout treatment through the front door, as they did with the rear door.
They should have blacked out the front door Flx style. Frankly, I think they would look better without the black-out treatment.