News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

DASH in BUSRide Transit Wrap Contest

Started by Tristan, August 19, 2008, 11:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tristan

[bias]

DASH has entered the BUSRide 2008 Transit Wrap contest.  View all the candidates and vote for DASH your favorite here: http://www.busride.com/buswrap.asp?Category=Transit

[/bias]

You may vote as many times as you want, so DASH does not necessarily have to be your one choice (I'm kind of fond of Milwaukee's as well).

rideonrulez

Milwaukee got my vote that's for sure! 
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

Perry

The one for Capital Metro and Fargo get my vote!

79MetroExtraMD

The Valley Metro one looks a bit creepy.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMAveteran

I liked the Capital Area Transit airport scheme.

NewFlyer9736BCT

#5
Quote from: WMAveteran on August 20, 2008, 01:53:43 AM
I liked the Capital Area Transit airport scheme.
This, Milwaukee, and CMTA (the 40-ft limo (which is apparently 35'...))

I'm surprised Broward County Transit isn't there, they have some really nice wraps and I would have definitely voted for it.
Examples of BCT favorites: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

WayneNYC

I still do not like wraps.  However, if I must look at them: Mississauga and Milwaukee looks cool.

Tristan

This just in: The Wrap Contest was extended to September 15.  DASH is leading by about 300 votes over Antelope Valley.  We have been trading 1st and 2nd place for a couple weeks now, apparently.  We're supposedly in the lead right now but anything can happen.

Tristan

I dunno what was done differently but it looks like DASH has blown all the other systems out of the water.

Not too bad for the worst transit system in the country, huh?

WES

It's not the worst, the supremely the cleanest.  If DASH is bad then what the hell is THE BUS,  a cab service or Howard and Corridor Transit serves only Howard and Laurel area schools?
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun