News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Photos: Not all were Videos

Started by Nabinut, May 26, 2009, 04:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabinut

Here's some photos i took as well:

WMATA Metrobus:
C40LFR:

Orion VI:

New Flyer in the "Local" scheme:

A pair of Orion Vs at Sliver Spring:

Orion VII CNG:

Nabi/Ikarus:

"Baby" Orion V:

D40LFR:


Montgomery County Ride-On:
Orion V CNG:

5409...the infamous "25th Anniversary" bus...from the year 2000:

Extra:
Double Decker:

Van Hool:

79MetroExtraMD

Sweet pics man. You shoulda told me you were in DC last weekend. I got quite a bunch of interesting sightings on my end. Two DE42LFAs and the Germany bus all at FH.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

NewFlyer9736BCT

Where were 3939 and 6119 taken?

Excellent photos man, especially the one of 2822, that one was really nice

EDIT - looking back through them, they were all really nice
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 26, 2009, 06:38:40 PM
Where were 3939 and 6119 taken?

Excellent photos man, especially the one of 2822, that one was really nice

EDIT - looking back through them, they were all really nice

Anacostia if I'm not mistaken.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

ChristopherF

5409 still has that -paint scheme that can be changed at any time-.  And they won't repaint!

Nabinut

I thought about that. All Ride-On has to do is change the 2 to a 3 and 2000 to 2010. That's all to it  ;D

WMATAGMOAGH

Quote from: Nabinut on May 28, 2009, 03:09:56 PM
I thought about that. All Ride-On has to do is change the 2 to a 3 and 2000 to 2010. That's all to it  ;D

Not exactly.  A 35th anniversary is called the coral anniversary or jade anniversary. 

WES

If that is supposed to be silver, on 5409, it don't look silver to me, more like purpleish or blueish, so I don't think changing numbers would matter.

Plus RIDE ON rarely changes anything unless they really have to.  When RIDE ON changed its paint scheme, only the '84 Orion Is, and TMC rehabs were painted as such and I can't remember if all of the '84 Orion Is
If the new paint scheme is not that different from the current on I highly doubt they'll paint the rest of their buses into the new paint scheme.

BTW Nice pics.
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

Tritransit Area

I don't believe all of the '84 Orion Is were repainted in the new scheme.

I'm really curious to see what the new scheme turns out to be.

By the way, the pictures are great!
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...