News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

May 2009 Observation Photos

Started by LandoverDivision, May 04, 2009, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on May 31, 2009, 11:09:12 AM
6444 and 6445 are Western. Northern has 6424-6443.

Oh ok. This mixup is giving me a headache I swear. I could've sworn 6444 and 6445 were Northern.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on May 31, 2009, 11:03:25 AM
Another thing. Why is 6444 on the N6? Isn't the N6 Western?

Yeah 6444 is Western but remember that Montgomery does the N routes on weekdays, Western does weekends, as well as the L2.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 31, 2009, 11:48:56 AM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 31, 2009, 11:03:25 AM
Another thing. Why is 6444 on the N6? Isn't the N6 Western?

Yeah 6444 is Western but remember that Montgomery does the N routes on weekdays, Western does weekends, as well as the L2.

Yeah I know they do the Ns and Ls. So where are the rest of the Express LFAs going? Anyone know?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Forgot to post these from Thursday and Friday. As I look as these photos and some others, I am wondering how much WPGC paid to advertise on all these buses in the region.



The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on May 31, 2009, 11:55:24 AM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 31, 2009, 11:48:56 AM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 31, 2009, 11:03:25 AM
Another thing. Why is 6444 on the N6? Isn't the N6 Western?

Yeah 6444 is Western but remember that Montgomery does the N routes on weekdays, Western does weekends, as well as the L2.

Yeah I know they do the Ns and Ls. So where are the rest of the Express LFAs going? Anyone know?

Apparently there was also 6445, 6447, 6449, and 6452 out yesterday...I saw the first two on the 30s, 6449 on the E3, and 6452 on the N6.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

NewFlyer9736BCT

I went busfanning with Ken yesterday...turns out that Saturday fanning was better than I thought...





















Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

OrionFlyer

Nice photos man. I'm missing all the action down there. I got to plan a weekend trip. Which division has 6320? Western?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 31, 2009, 08:07:58 PM
Nice photos man. I'm missing all the action down there. I got to plan a weekend trip. Which division has 6320? Western?

Yep, as far as I know, Western has 6320, 6384-6389, 6404, and 6444-6452 (6452 being the highest so far, the order goes up to 6461 but I'm unsure whether the rest of the Express buses will go somewhere else or not.

Northern has 6421-6443, with 6421-6423 being local and the rest are express, not sure if 6422 is in service yet because I don't remember anyone confirming that it's in service yet.

As for the rest...we'll find out sooner or later.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Damn Ken your photos are killer! Eric you're not the only one missing the action. I'm down here and I'm missing it. I haven't been downtown in a while. Anyways I saw 6378 and 6350 @ CET about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Wonder what division they're going to. And what the heck happened to 6301?
The REAL Landover Division fan!