News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

May 2009 Observation Photos

Started by LandoverDivision, May 04, 2009, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 04:22:27 PM
Here are some pics of mine from last week. Check out the MetroAccess paint job.

Just hear us out Brandon, you will get in deep trouble if you are caught taking pictures at the Pentagon...you don't want that, trust me.

anyways, nice pics, and interesting MetroAccess scheme...
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

My obs from half an hour ago:

Wow 4378 on the 17K? Since when did Royal operate the 17K?
2707 on the 9A (Pentagon)
9386 on the 18E (Springfield)
2555 on the 13A (Pentagon via Mall)
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 06:44:56 PM
My obs from half an hour ago:

Wow 4378 on the 17K? Since when did Royal operate the 17K?

4378 is West Ox...
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 26, 2009, 07:13:35 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 06:44:56 PM
My obs from half an hour ago:

Wow 4378 on the 17K? Since when did Royal operate the 17K?

4378 is West Ox...

I could've sworn 4378 was Royal. I saw either this bus or 4387 on the P17.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 26, 2009, 07:13:35 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 06:44:56 PM
My obs from half an hour ago:

Wow 4378 on the 17K? Since when did Royal operate the 17K?

4378 is West Ox...

I could've sworn 4378 was Royal. I saw either this bus or 4387 on the P17.

First you said 17K now you say P17...
I have no idea about the 17K but as for the P17 (as well as W13 and P19, and possibly P18), both Annex and Royal serve those routes.

also, 4387 is also West Ox...Royal has 4352-4377 and West Ox has 4378-4387, I'm not sure whether 4351 is at Western or Royal
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 26, 2009, 11:09:59 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 26, 2009, 07:13:35 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on May 26, 2009, 06:44:56 PM
My obs from half an hour ago:

Wow 4378 on the 17K? Since when did Royal operate the 17K?

4378 is West Ox...

I could've sworn 4378 was Royal. I saw either this bus or 4387 on the P17.

First you said 17K now you say P17...
I have no idea about the 17K but as for the P17 (as well as W13 and P19, and possibly P18), both Annex and Royal serve those routes.

also, 4387 is also West Ox...Royal has 4352-4377 and West Ox has 4378-4387, I'm not sure whether 4351 is at Western or Royal

My bad 4374 is what I saw on the P17 but it was like a month ago. 4378 is what was on the 17K yesterday.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Can anyone tell me what kind of bus this is?

The REAL Landover Division fan!

79MetroExtraMD

"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

79MetroExtraMD

#53

















"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

OrionFlyer

Nice pics man.

So 6404 must be Bladensburg since only Bladensburg buses operate routes at Minnesota Ave Station.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

79MetroExtraMD

"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

OrionFlyer

Well the sign must have been inaccurate.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Hey Ken I want your camera. Can I have it? Anyways hella awesome pictures. Man those signs are jacked up. Why did a Northern bus end up on the 32 anyway?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Another thing. Why is 6444 on the N6? Isn't the N6 Western?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

79MetroExtraMD

6444 and 6445 are Western. Northern has 6424-6443.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06