News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

May 2009 Observation Photos

Started by LandoverDivision, May 04, 2009, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ChristopherF

METROBUS:
9314 remains @ Royal.
9777 remains @ Northern.
4350 remains @ Western.
4398 & 6214 are now @ Annex, both were previously @ Montgomery.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: ChristopherF on May 21, 2009, 09:02:28 PM
METROBUS:
9314 remains @ Royal.
9777 remains @ Northern.
4350 remains @ Western.
4398 & 6214 are now @ Annex, both were previously @ Montgomery.

no, 4398 is at Royal
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 21, 2009, 08:56:10 PM
So Royal has 2073 right now?

No, West Ox does...apparently they do some 13 line trips now instead of Royal (note that I have another pic up there with 4258 on the 13)
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

OrionFlyer

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 21, 2009, 11:18:30 PM
Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 21, 2009, 08:56:10 PM
So Royal has 2073 right now?

No, West Ox does...apparently they do some 13 line trips now instead of Royal (note that I have another pic up there with 4258 on the 13)

Considering where West Ox is located I never thought that division would operate that route.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

79MetroExtraMD

#34
Pictures are on my blog. Click on them to view fullsize
http://79metroextramd.blogspot.com/2009/05/52209-what-friday.html

"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

OrionFlyer

Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

#36
Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 22, 2009, 09:19:40 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on May 22, 2009, 07:20:52 PM
Pictures are on my blog. Click on them to view fullsize
http://79metroextramd.blogspot.com/2009/05/52209-what-friday.html

I wonder why Western is borrowing 2339.

Bladensburg does some rush hour trips on the 30s...notice in my latest pics you can see 2352 and 4065 on the 32

EDIT: I realized now that in that pic of 2339, it had a W block...interesting...
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

79MetroExtraMD

I took that pic of 2339 last Saturday.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMATAGMOAGH

I doubt it truly spent time at Western.  I once saw 2302 on the S2 with a Northern block, and I think I saw that bus on the H line earlier that morning.


WES

Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

WES

Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

ChristopherF

I don't think that any of Ride On's so-called "baby Gillig Advantages" have fleet numbers on the front.

And I also didn't know that the S2 does a long "loop" just after the beginning of the southbound route & just before  the end of the northbound route.  The S4 doesn't do that.

LandoverDivision

Sweet pictures WES! So the 6440s (well some of them) did end up on the S9. So how many is that so far like 15, 16?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Here are some pics of mine from last week. Check out the MetroAccess paint job.








The REAL Landover Division fan!