News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

May 2009 Observation Photos

Started by LandoverDivision, May 04, 2009, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Ummm....
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Here are my first few photos of May:



I know this isn't the best picture of 9753 but why is there no numbers in the back?





The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Where was that pic of 2015 taken?

btw I think 9764 is also missing numbers in the back...unless they fixed that which I think they did but I don't remember
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

2015 is at Addison Road Station. Also bus # 2600 is missing the numbers on the back, but on the inside.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

ChristopherF

#4
9753 remains @ Northern.  And 9764, which remains @ Montgomery, now has decals on the back.

Antozilla

Well so much for that FC block

Antozilla

Did someone say the Pike Ride Scheme si doomed and that Pike Ride buses are no longer slated for the Pike only?

Antozilla

New Circulators

Antozilla

More

Antozilla

No one ever takes pics of the supervisors vehicles police or Maintenance vehicles and that is sad as a bit of history is lost.

I feel for the poor guy who has to drive the soccer mom van.

Antozilla

 :)

OrionFlyer

FJXX is used on the 10 and 90's routes too. I don't get it.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

#12
Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 10, 2009, 10:00:45 PM
FJXX is used on the 10 and 90's routes too. I don't get it.

90s would be NJxx...unless FMR does some 90s trips, do they?

Also, it could be an interlining that just happened...for example...sometimes on the Q2 I see buses with blocks MWxx, MYxx, MZxx, and I think also MJxx.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

WMATAGMOAGH

Quote from: Antozilla on May 10, 2009, 09:39:02 PM
Well so much for that FC block

If that block interlines, that would explain the different letter. 

OrionFlyer

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on May 10, 2009, 11:19:40 PM
Quote from: OrionFlyer on May 10, 2009, 10:00:45 PM
FJXX is used on the 10 and 90's routes too. I don't get it.

90s would be NJxx...unless FMR does some 90s trips, do they?

Also, it would be an interlining that just happened...for example...sometimes on the Q2 I see buses with blocks MWxx, MYxx, MZxx, and I think also MJxx.

Oops. I was just talking about the "J" part. I've seen the J used a lot.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.