News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

April 2009 Observation Photos

Started by LandoverDivision, April 01, 2009, 01:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

C40LF_2464

Nice pics George. I havent seen those NABI BRT's in a long time. And 2394 looks fresh in her new clothes. I saw it yesterday doing the 83/86.

C40LF_2464

I decided to head out to VA yesterday to see these sneaky Orion VII NG's, but i didnt see S***. not much photos though. Dam i hate this camera quality. The last 2 photos were even worse.








79MetroExtraMD

#32
Nice pics George. I got a pic of 2817 on the evening B776 block. Also, 4092 is at Northern.
Click on the filename to download the full size pic.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

NewFlyer9736BCT

thanks again Ken for those huge pics =P
and 4092 at Northern??? that's preposterous! (sp? lol)

btw how the hell did I forget to post the Ride-On pics...
(the first one is 5190...I also saw 5191 on the 4 (which is also in the Round Rockville wrap) but I have no pic of it)





Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

WayneNYC

Some pics on Good Friday as it's a holiday at my job.
































WayneNYC


79MetroExtraMD

Sweet pics Wayne. The block numbers for the S9 seem whacky. The morning ones are like NS5x but from your pics, the evening ones look like NS9x. I got a hint that 6424 6425 was set up to say SILVER SPRNGS STA. There are like four different readings for this same destination floating out there. I would have thought they would have formatted the signs the same way with the 2800s for the 79 destinations.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

BladensburgB2

#37
Hey Everyone here are my pics I took today

hey guys give me some feed back on how they look i took them with my cell my blackberry

What kinda buses are going to pop up next  ...................

NewFlyer9736BCT

#38
Quote from: BladensburgB2 on April 10, 2009, 10:59:27 PM
Hey Everyone here are my pics I took today

hey guys give me some feed back on how they look i took them with my cell my blackberry



those pics are wayyyyy too small

and Wayne...nice pics...lots of them, all of them were awesome. Lol at the first pic...I never seen that before
Plus...what kind of signs are the 6400s using? Either way, WMATA has to realize it's Silver Spring not Silver Springs Station.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

ChristopherF

#39
Ride On bus #5738 is missing the fleet number on the front.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: WES on April 11, 2009, 12:58:04 AM
That was Wayne that took those pics, though I would like to take credit for that fine work, but it ain't me.

haha whoops, I always get Wes and Wayne mixed up XD
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

C40LF_2464

In Waynes first pic of 6001, I saw that bus acting up yesterday. Since the signs are regulary supposed to be like: F6 SILVERSTATION SPRING  (I tryed my best) the sign was like: SILVER then SPRING then STATION. But anyways Nice pics Wayne and Blade.

OrionFlyer

Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: DE40LFR on April 11, 2009, 09:18:15 AM
In Waynes first pic of 6001, I saw that bus acting up yesterday. Since the signs are regulary supposed to be like: F6 SILVERSTATION SPRING  (I tryed my best) the sign was like: SILVER then SPRING then STATION. But anyways Nice pics Wayne and Blade.

Here's the 5 programmings for Silver Spring:

1. Silver Spring
____Station_______(default)

2. Silver (then) Spring (then) Station (seen on random buses)

3. Silvr Spgs (then) Station (seen on 9733 and 9773...though 9773 might be fixed, i dunno about 9733)

4. Silver Spring (then) Station (seen on the MetroExtra buses)

5. Silver Spgs
___-Station_______ (seen on the new 6400s on the S9)
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

Perry

I love how Silver Spring always gets called Silver Springs.  The same thing happens with Giant Food.  I don't know how many people I would hear call it Giants.