News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

A few New Year's Eve photos

Started by WayneNYC, January 01, 2009, 12:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WayneNYC


WMAveteran

Excellent photographs, thank you.  We are glad you weren't blown away by the wind.

WayneNYC

Thanks a bunch.  Later in the day when I ran into Rideonrulez in Silver Spring, I was telling him how I had given up on a couple of photo ops because I didn't want to take off my gloves to get the pic.  That wind was brutal.

C40LF_2464

Nice pics lol TESING DO NOT BOARD!

Tritransit Area

Great shots!  I'm wondering if the Orion IIs are now only limited to weekday-only service?  More often than not, on the U4 sees 30ft Orion VIIs rather than the IIs.  Same thing with the D routes (D4?) at Union Station.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: Tritransit Area on January 02, 2009, 02:05:30 PM
Great shots!  I'm wondering if the Orion IIs are now only limited to weekday-only service?  More often than not, on the U4 sees 30ft Orion VIIs rather than the IIs.  Same thing with the D routes (D4?) at Union Station.

You can find them on the 98 on the weekends.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06