News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

The P1, P2, P6 line

Started by OrionFlyer, December 12, 2008, 12:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

How often are FMR buses on those routes?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Not often. I saw an Orion VII on the P6, but found out it was a Bladensburg bus.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

It could be possible that some FMR buses are on the P1 and P2, but I'm not 100% certain.

What I am 100% certain about is that there is at least one FMR run on the P6 in the mornings, I have seen this at least twice. I'm not sure about the afternoons though, I know Bladensburg did before Southeast closed (now it's all Bladensburg)
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

wmata employee

four mile run has 3 blocks on the P6 in the am, P1/P2they have 4 in the am/PM . they have no pm blocks on the P6.