News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Division Rosters

Started by BladensburgB2, July 19, 2008, 03:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

I saw a Metro D on the D8 about 5 weeks ago. I was just wondering if Bladensburg still had any.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

C40LF_2464

QuoteI saw a Metro D on the D8 about 5 weeks ago. I was just wondering if Bladensburg still had any.

Yeah i belive they still have some

Tristan

Blast from the Past!

It's been awhile...anyone wanna take a stab at a division snapshot? 
Indicate which individual units you are unsure of, if any, and we can leave question marks next to them.

Tristan

#33
George sent me this effective October 1...so it's a start:

ChristopherF

Quote from: Tristan on November 06, 2009, 10:38:55 PM
George sent me this effective October 1...so it's a start:
1990 Flxible Metro-B: Only those with wheelchair lifts remain.  These buses are still in service at various divisions, though we cannot specify which is which.
1993-94 Flxible Metro-D: 9701-9785 are currently being retired.  Montgomery has most of the 9800s, though some have already retired.
1995 NABI Ikarus Articulator: Some of the low 5200s (5201-5220) are either at Montgomery or Bladensburg.  Again, we cannot specify which is which, as some of the lower-numbered buses have recently moved to Bladensburg from Montgomery.
2009 New Flyer DE42LFA: It looks like Landover will be getting the lower-numbered 6300s.  West Ox will be getting a few of the lower-numbered 6400s.  6367 was recently sighted at Montgomery, which will most likely get 6367-6394.  Again, we can't specify.
2009 New Flyer DE37LFA: West Ox and Northern will likely get 10 each; 3751-3760 would be West Ox, with Northern getting the rest, which are 3761-3770.
1998 Orion V: 4378-4384 are now Landover buses.  4200-4204 are now Northern buses.  4243 & 4307 are gone.  4337 is either at West Ox or Royal. 

Annex4421

This is all I know of
Annex: 6107-6143, 4205-4207,4385-4389, 4396-4398, 3924-3950, 4001-4045, 9329, 9349, 9354, 9358-9359, 9363, 9386, 9388 9397-9399, 9403.

Landover: 6311-6329, 6410-6423, 4378-4384, ALOT of 9300s (I don't know how many) 2000-2024, 6144-6178, 3900-3907.

Bladensburg: 5202, 5203, 5205, 5207, 5208, 5217, 5218, 5220, 5221, 5224, 5225, 5235, 5236, 5240-5245




OrionFlyer

What divisions have the 4400-4412 Orion Vs?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

Tristan

Royal has some but I dunno which...

Annex4421

Quote from: Tristan on November 07, 2009, 03:06:18 PM
Royal has some but I dunno which...
Royal has 4337-4377, 4399-4412



NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: Annex4421 on November 14, 2009, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: Tristan on November 07, 2009, 03:06:18 PM
Royal has some but I dunno which...
Royal has 4337-4377, 4399-4412

both Royal and Annex are split between 4396-4412, last I heard of at least
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

Annex4421

Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on November 14, 2009, 08:48:53 PM
Quote from: Annex4421 on November 14, 2009, 05:44:05 PM
Quote from: Tristan on November 07, 2009, 03:06:18 PM
Royal has some but I dunno which...
Royal has 4337-4377, 4399-4412

both Royal and Annex are split between 4396-4412, last I heard of at least
Yep 4388-4389,4396-4398 is Annex and 4399-4412 is Royal