News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Busfanning at Rosslyn Station

Started by LandoverDivision, October 31, 2008, 09:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Kind of a random topic, but if anyone is busfanning at Rossslyn next week, let me know. I'll be there in the morning. I want to catch those BRTs in high-speed action  ;D
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

i'm going there on Tuesday around noon or so
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: George on November 01, 2008, 12:05:45 PM
i'm going there on Tuesday around noon or so

Coolz. I'll be at Farragut Square around 9 or so, then hop on the 38B and head to Rosslyn. Then see if I can spot one on the 5A. If I do, i'll head to Dulles then head back.
The REAL Landover Division fan!