News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

NABI 60-BRT Debut

Started by LandoverDivision, October 27, 2008, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Well here's some pictures of them on the U8. These buses sound real nice, but I still don't get why they were put on the U8. The changes on the U8 caused a lot of problems. The buses were late, and the turns looked really hard to make. Nonetheless, these buses are fantastic. I highly recommend riding them. This was a very great b-day present for me I couldn't get more pictures or videos because it was really cold outside.





The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

#1
Cool man cool! Next time I'm in DC, the area of the U8, I will most certainly ride it. How long will they be on this line?

And Happy 17th Bday.

I hope on Friday, my Bday, I'll spot some 40fts in that new paint scheme.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Thanks man. For your b-day present, i'll get the 16Y, and D8 (30 ft) route an estination voices for you. =D
The REAL Landover Division fan!

NewFlyer9736BCT

Wow nice...and happy birthday man!

I heard one of them was involved in an accident (already? this is sad...) due to a tight turn (or something like that)

btw where were these pics taken?
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

LandoverDivision

Quote from: George on October 27, 2008, 07:27:08 PM
Wow nice...and happy birthday man!

I heard one of them was involved in an accident (already? this is sad...) due to a tight turn (or something like that)

btw where were these pics taken?

Yep. In Benning Heights. Metro will probably end up taking them off the U8 soon. And thanks or saying happy b-day.

I was at Capitol Heights Station and Minnesota Avenue Station.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

rideonrulez

Quote from: landoverdivision on October 27, 2008, 01:53:37 PM
Well here's some pictures of them on the U8. These buses sound real nice, but I still don't get why they were put on the U8. The changes on the U8 caused a lot of problems. The buses were late, and the turns looked really hard to make. Nonetheless, these buses are fantastic. I highly recommend riding them. This was a very great b-day present for me I couldn't get more pictures or videos because it was really cold outside.

Thanks for the pics and Happy b-day.
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

LandoverDivision

Quote from: rideonrulez on October 27, 2008, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on October 27, 2008, 01:53:37 PM
Well here's some pictures of them on the U8. These buses sound real nice, but I still don't get why they were put on the U8. The changes on the U8 caused a lot of problems. The buses were late, and the turns looked really hard to make. Nonetheless, these buses are fantastic. I highly recommend riding them. This was a very great b-day present for me I couldn't get more pictures or videos because it was really cold outside.

Thanks for the pics and Happy b-day.

Thanks Chris. And you're welcome. BTW, if anyone is interested, I have videos of these on YouTube.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

btconet

Another Birthday Wish, and kudos for the shots.  I get the feeling they won't be out there too long, so you've probably got some future historic pics there! :)

LandoverDivision

Quote from: btconet on October 27, 2008, 07:52:17 PM
Another Birthday Wish, and kudos for the shots.  I get the feeling they won't be out there too long, so you've probably got some future historic pics there! :)

HEHE. Thanks btco. Yeah they were causing a lot of problems on the U8. Metro might need to take a second look at the BRTs being on the U8
The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Quote from: landoverdivision on October 27, 2008, 07:05:08 PM
Thanks man. For your b-day present, i'll get the 16Y, and D8 (30 ft) route an estination voices for you. =D

Really? Thanks.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NGOrion on October 27, 2008, 08:03:23 PM
Quote from: landoverdivision on October 27, 2008, 07:05:08 PM
Thanks man. For your b-day present, i'll get the 16Y, and D8 (30 ft) route an estination voices for you. =D

Really? Thanks.

Can't believe your b-day is on Halloween. Nice. And your welcome. Halloween is a free ay for me so i'll have a lot of time on my hands.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

#12
Quote from: NGOrion on October 27, 2008, 09:28:42 PM
Yup. It is.  ;D

IDK i'm just guessing, but does the 1089 in your YouTube username stand for October (10) 1989 (89)?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

Quote from: NGOrion on October 27, 2008, 10:18:47 PM
Yup, you guess it.

I'm trying to understand why Baltimore peeps like WMATA more than MTA Maryland. Just asking.
The REAL Landover Division fan!