News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Are there any Flxibles Left?????

Started by Annex4421, November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Annex4421

Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.



rideonrulez

Quote from: Southern Avenue Annex on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.

All of the Flxs are currently under "Ready Reserve" status. I did see one the other day on 7th St NW though that was the first time in like 2-3 weeks! I haven't ridden one since Columbus Day.
"Ignore Asian Character Width"

Annex4421

Quote from: rideonrulez on November 13, 2010, 01:32:44 AM
Quote from: Southern Avenue Annex on November 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
Because last weekend I was on the Shuttle and saw CET chuck full of them.

All of the Flxs are currently under "Ready Reserve" status. I did see one the other day on 7th St NW though that was the first time in like 2-3 weeks! I haven't ridden one since Columbus Day.
"Ready Reserve AKA they bout to meet their fate  :'(



Tristan

Actually Ready Reserve is the opposite of "about to meet their fate" - RR is when they decide to hold buses over for emergencies and shortages.  The ones that AREN'T in Ready Reserve are about to meet their fate.