News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Is it possible...?

Started by OrionFlyer, September 22, 2008, 09:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

Is it possible that after WMATA receives all the new New Flyers, they will order Orion VII Next Generation hybrids or CNG's?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

WES

It depends on WMATA's relationship with Orion.  Now if I am correct WMATA does its bidding process a little different than most other T/As.
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

79MetroExtraMD

We might see them get NABI CNGs if a certain someone wants to go in that direction. I won't say who :D.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

Tristan

Anything is possible but bus procurement is a hairy process that is not as simple as "Hey Orion, send me some buses".  Lowest bidder is often the name of the game.

If you really want to see some more piece of crap Orion VIIs (sorry but they are junk), Fairfax Connector is due for some 30' NGs "this fall".

OrionFlyer

We'll I guess thing we can do is wait and see.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.