News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

New camera,New photo's!

Started by C40LF_2464, August 08, 2010, 01:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

C40LF_2464

Just got a new cam there other week and just want to share the pics.



















RailBus63

Very nice!  What camera did you get?

C40LF_2464

Quote from: RailBus63 on August 09, 2010, 09:43:45 AM
Very nice!  What camera did you get?
Thanks alot. Its a Cannon A490.

NewFlyer9736BCT

nice dude, my new camera is also a Canon. Canons and Nikons are supposedly the best, my Canon is a Powershot SX120 IS.

yo wait, you're the one I saw on the 79 that other day? in that case, I showed you my camera.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

SchuminWeb

Correct me if I'm wrong - that first shot is a MetroExtra bus repainted in the express scheme?

Ride On 51 to Norbeck Park and Ride

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: SchuminWeb on August 10, 2010, 12:23:48 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong - that first shot is a MetroExtra bus repainted in the express scheme?

None of the MetroExtra buses have been repainted. The original MetroExtra buses are 2801-2814. The express buses (2815-2817) were originally local buses in the 3rd scheme before repainted as express buses to be used on the 79.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station