News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

New NF headinding your way

Started by metroman177, July 18, 2010, 10:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: WayneNYC on August 18, 2010, 04:36:13 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on August 18, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
Oh thats right. I was confusing the orders. Heh, it'd be kinda weird to see an LFR up in NYC.

It's still up in the air.  Of course if NYCTA's recent (90) Nova LFS artic order is deemed to be successful, then they'd likely order more of them (for MTAB too).  I'm guessing that if the new C40LFRs improves the "relationship", then I'd look for more the MTA to buy more New Flyers.
Yea there was that. As for MTA in Baltimore, it's doubtful if they'll ever go back with NABI.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WayneNYC

Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on August 18, 2010, 04:45:47 PM
Quote from: WayneNYC on August 18, 2010, 04:36:13 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on August 18, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
Oh thats right. I was confusing the orders. Heh, it'd be kinda weird to see an LFR up in NYC.

It's still up in the air.  Of course if NYCTA's recent (90) Nova LFS artic order is deemed to be successful, then they'd likely order more of them (for MTAB too).  I'm guessing that if the new C40LFRs improves the "relationship", then I'd look for more the MTA to buy more New Flyers.
Yea there was that. As for MTA in Baltimore, it's doubtful if they'll ever go back with NABI.

From a purely appearance standpoint, I can't blame them.  That's one of the most hideous faces I've seen yet on a bus.

Tritransit Area

Quote from: WayneNYC on August 18, 2010, 11:33:57 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on August 18, 2010, 04:45:47 PM
Quote from: WayneNYC on August 18, 2010, 04:36:13 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on August 18, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
Oh thats right. I was confusing the orders. Heh, it'd be kinda weird to see an LFR up in NYC.

It's still up in the air.  Of course if NYCTA's recent (90) Nova LFS artic order is deemed to be successful, then they'd likely order more of them (for MTAB too).  I'm guessing that if the new C40LFRs improves the "relationship", then I'd look for more the MTA to buy more New Flyers.
Yea there was that. As for MTA in Baltimore, it's doubtful if they'll ever go back with NABI.

From a purely appearance standpoint, I can't blame them.  That's one of the most hideous faces I've seen yet on a bus.

The old style?  The new style? Both?  I guess they grew on me, with Southern NJ being dominated by the new look and SEPTA and DART having run the old look.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...