News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

SEPTA New Flyers

Started by metroman177, May 31, 2010, 07:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

metroman177

Spotted three brand new "SEPTA New Flyer" buses headed east on I-94 near Eau Claire, Wisconsin yesterday (30 May 2010). Just some FYI, thought you like to know. I apologize, no photos I was driving heading the opposite direction....I know no excuse  :D

Tritransit Area

Cool, thanks for the update!  Did you happen to see the numbers?  If not, we'll probably see them in the Germantown Depot within the next couple of days.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

metroman177

No unfortunately I didn't ...I had my camera but couldn't get it quick enough. I don't leave home without it...never know when you might get some transit action.  ;D