News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

February 2010 Photos

Started by C40LF_2464, February 04, 2010, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

Quote from: Scrabbleship on March 11, 2010, 09:59:58 AM
I've wondered if the newer "Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood" signs are being held up by the original "Rhode Island Ave" signs. Those pics got me wondering once more.

Also, I wonder how much seating loss there is from running the D40LFR suburbans with the door-facing luggage rack vs running the Orion V suburbans.

Well for the Airport D40lfrs there are only 3 seats lost.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: OrionFlyer on March 11, 2010, 12:59:42 PM
Quote from: Scrabbleship on March 11, 2010, 09:59:58 AM
I've wondered if the newer "Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood" signs are being held up by the original "Rhode Island Ave" signs. Those pics got me wondering once more.

Also, I wonder how much seating loss there is from running the D40LFR suburbans with the door-facing luggage rack vs running the Orion V suburbans.

Well for the Airport D40lfrs there are only 3 seats lost.

with the 6200s, I don't think they added the luggage racks like the Orion Vs had because they have the overhead rack like the 2700s have. assuming this is what you guys are talking about...
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

OrionFlyer

Quote from: NewFlyer9736BCT on March 12, 2010, 10:56:38 AM
Quote from: OrionFlyer on March 11, 2010, 12:59:42 PM
Quote from: Scrabbleship on March 11, 2010, 09:59:58 AM
I've wondered if the newer "Rhode Island Ave-Brentwood" signs are being held up by the original "Rhode Island Ave" signs. Those pics got me wondering once more.

Also, I wonder how much seating loss there is from running the D40LFR suburbans with the door-facing luggage rack vs running the Orion V suburbans.

Well for the Airport D40lfrs there are only 3 seats lost.

with the 6200s, I don't think they added the luggage racks like the Orion Vs had because they have the overhead rack like the 2700s have. assuming this is what you guys are talking about...

Yeah they did. The three seats that were across from the rear door are luggage racks now, just on 6212, 6216, and 6217.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.