News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

February 2010 Photos

Started by C40LF_2464, February 04, 2010, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

C40LF_2464

1st batch from yesterday!






Nabinut

I hope they are being stored and not on their way to the scrap line

OrionFlyer

I hope that Orion VI that's there isn't being retired
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

C40LF_2464

Quote from: OrionFlyer on February 05, 2010, 08:46:07 AM
I hope that Orion VI that's there isn't being retired
It looks like it was in a accident just needs some body work like 6040.

C40LF_2464

2nd batch!
1st pic is one of my favorite's I took today and is now my icon! And this might be the last time i upload them this big.
























LandoverDivision

The REAL Landover Division fan!

Tritransit Area

Gosh I haven't seen a 30ft TL960 in years...nor have I seen the 40 foot version.  Are those 40 footers still around?  I kinda liked them - they were much less of a school bus than the HDXs.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

LandoverDivision

Quote from: Tritransit Area on February 07, 2010, 10:56:53 PM
Gosh I haven't seen a 30ft TL960 in years...nor have I seen the 40 foot version.  Are those 40 footers still around?  I kinda liked them - they were much less of a school bus than the HDXs.

yup 63036-63038 I think.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

Antozilla

We need a new title for this next month because it causes confusion in the in box with the observation thread.  May I suggest March Photos.  Short sweet and to the point

Tritransit Area

I like it!  Hey, what's going on with the photo gallery?  A lot of these pictures are just oh so nice!
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

C40LF_2464


Tritransit Area

Is there any rhyme or reason to the FFX 30 Foot Orion VII assignment?  Also, are the 30 foot Orion Vs still running?
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: Tritransit Area on February 15, 2010, 10:00:18 PM
Is there any rhyme or reason to the FFX 30 Foot Orion VII assignment?  Also, are the 30 foot Orion Vs still running?

the 30-ft Orion Vs are still around. they're not found as easily anymore since the debut of the Orion VIIs but they are still around.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station

Transport

FFX Connector still has all of their 30' Orion Vs.  They are easily found on Huntington garage routes.

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: Transport on February 16, 2010, 08:52:05 PM
FFX Connector still has all of their 30' Orion Vs.  They are easily found on Huntington garage routes.

Huntington? heh...they used to all be at Herndon I think (maybe some at West Ox)

does anyone know if north county still has them?
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station