News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Merry Christmas & Happy Kwanza to All!!!

Started by mrpete, December 24, 2009, 12:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrpete

The best to all of you and your loved ones, now and in the new year!!!

C40LF_2464


DCT S9Z4Z6

Happy Festivus!!
Does anybody know, where I can get a Festivus Pole this close to Christmas?
Can't go wrong, with a classic ANYTHING!

OrionFlyer

Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

WMATAGMOAGH

A happy holiday to everyone celebrating Christmas starting tonight.

As many of you know, I'm not Christian, however me and several of my friends who are living in Jerusalem for the year are probably going to go to Bethlehem tonight to take in the scene and see what goes on in Manger Square for this holiday.  It ought to be an interesting cultural experience.  I'm taking my camera and would be more than happy to post my observations on the evening after the fact.  Needless to say, quite a departure from the sterotypical movie and Chinese Food that I am expected to partake in each December 24 (and usually don't, I think it is a ridiculous "tradition" and finding Kosher Chinese without long lines on Christmas Eve is next to impossible, I'd rather stay home).