News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

MTA ICC Commuter Bus Service Coming

Started by mrpete, December 09, 2009, 08:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrpete

Here are the proposed services including daily MoCo>BWI service:


http://mta.maryland.gov/NEW_Bus_Service.cfm

79MetroExtraMD

The formal service plan is now online and all routes are proposed to service Shady Grove station.

http://mta.maryland.gov/services/bus/routes/bus/MTA_ICC%20Bus%20Plan_July2010.pdf
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMAveteran

Excellent service plan!  I know I will be using the service to BWI.  It's just as fast as driving and I don't have to pay the daily parking fees at BWI.  I will be at the hearing in Gaithersburg on 8/3/2010.

WayneNYC

I'll be using the BWI service too.  I think the $8 per day rate in economy parking is reasonable, but parking in Gaithersburg and paying a $10 roundtrip fare nice too.