News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

December 2009 Observation Photos

Started by Annex4421, December 01, 2009, 07:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Here are some photos from this morning and from Monday:




For Antozilla:






The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Finally new Q route pics. Thanks. Looks like it caught on quickly.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

Tritransit Area

Interestingly enough, the last bus I rode on the Q2 was, in fact, 9824.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...