News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

PHOTOS: Its been a while...

Started by aznboy4305, November 23, 2009, 08:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aznboy4305

Months since I took any pictures, so here are some from today...


One of our new 2009 DE60LFRs


2007 Gillig Low Floor


Ex-Minneapolis 1995 Gillig Phantom


2009 Gillig Low Floor Hybrid


1998 Gillig Low Floor


I got to whip this little thing around for a few hours today, I actually like it.


novabusorionfan


Annex4421

Where is this located? Love that paint schemes they're sick!!!!!!!!



79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: AnnexD40LFR6112 on November 24, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Where is this located? Love that paint schemes they're sick!!!!!!!!
Lafayette, IN.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMAveteran

Thanks Raymond, I'm glad to see there is transit in living color in Lafayette.

Tristan

I'll admit, they do know how to run a sharp looking bus.  You should see pics of their old frameless window Metro-Bs.  Out to pasture by now, unfortunately, but they really spiffed them up.  Care to help us out azn?

aznboy4305

Quote from: Tristan on November 25, 2009, 02:57:32 PM
I'll admit, they do know how to run a sharp looking bus.  You should see pics of their old frameless window Metro-Bs.  Out to pasture by now, unfortunately, but they really spiffed them up.  Care to help us out azn?

You ask, you shall receive...













The interior of our 1985 Flxibles in 2008








I really do miss those things. Its hard to believe that they were all running in regular service earlier this year.

Annex4421

Quote from: AnnexD40LFR6112 on November 24, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Where is this located? Love that paint schemes they're sick!!!!!!!!
I take some back that paint kinda doesn't go the with New Flyers IMO maybe they should've used the old one with it.