News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

HARTLINE

Started by DCT S9Z4Z6, October 30, 2009, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DCT S9Z4Z6

Hillsborough Area Regional Transit

I just happened to be at my local WALLYWORLD (WalMart) and snapped this picture of a bus, as I was leaving the store. I would have tried for a front shot, but I had Ice Cream to bring home.

Wal-Mart has allowed HARTLINE to construct small bus stop waiting areas, to serve as layover points for a couple of routes here in Tampa.

This is a rear view of a 40' GILLIG. Its a hybrid/Electric bus. .  Clean Air Technology
The bus is also 5 years old, having entered service in 2004.
The paint scheme is also an older scheme. The new scheme starting arriving in 2006 with the new buses & currently the buses are getting a visual upgrade.

I promise to get more pix, as I can
Can't go wrong, with a classic ANYTHING!