News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

S9 Schedule

Started by LandoverDivision, March 27, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WMATAGMOAGH

Quote from: OrionFlyer on April 02, 2009, 06:01:43 PM
Actually they were NEVER mentioned. I was surprised when I saw the routing from Washington Circle to Potomac Park.

What wasn't mentioned? 

OrionFlyer

My bad. I was thinking about something else.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

OrionFlyer

People are really catching on with this S9 route.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

LandoverDivision

I can see why they are. If they put more LFAs on the S9, then people would really start to ride it.
The REAL Landover Division fan!