News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Favorite Wmata bus routes.

Started by orionvii2680, December 19, 2008, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

orionvii2680

What are your favorite bus routes and why?


Mines are the (WMATA)
5A,
29X,
9A,
10A,
29K,
7A,
17A,B,M,.
Rex

Tags S80,
S81,
S91.


Fairfax Connector,

401,
301,
204 (different number)
109(different)
110(different)
107(different)
105(different)



dash

ALL.


Cue

ALL.

All of thoes basicly because i grew up on them. All of them.
Route Rex destination Woodlawn.

Antozilla

16Y.  its fast its cheap its where my friends meet.

The 3:45 bus driver is a total trip.  She is very cool

WMAveteran

I vote for the "J9."  I love travelling in the I-270 HOV lanes and passing all the stopped automobile traffic.

jbgroup1

I do not have any favourite current bus routes but past bus routes would include:

13M
FFC 404 (midday Roslyn-GMU)
W12
D12 from 11th & E to Marlow Heights

While i like the T11 it is not a favourite route largely because Central Ave has changed significantly.
Man, move over and let me pass 'fore they have be to pullin' these Hush Puppies out your m****f**** a$$!

btconet

Some Favorites Categorized:

The DC Transit History Tour Route: The G2

The Potomac Sightseer: The 15K

The Rags to Riches Line: The 30's

The Easy Hop I wish ran all day: The J5

The Melting Pot: The S2/4



LandoverDivision

WMATA:
Maryland:
C21, C22, C29
A12
P12
T18
F8
Ys
Q2
87, 88, 89/89M

D.C:
79
90s
70, 71
Circulator

Virginia:
9A
38B
16s
5A
The REAL Landover Division fan!