News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

NABI 60-BRT Debut

Started by LandoverDivision, October 27, 2008, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tristan

Presumably for the same reason any other garage does any other division's routes - equipment and staff availability.

OrionFlyer

#91
I asked that question because, from what I read on here, no other division does Landover routes on a normal basis because of Landover being a different Union. But I've seen otherwise with Annex buses. And I'm not talking about fill-ins. P Blocks on Landover routes that are near the Annex Division.

I thought Landover didn't split routes with other divisions.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

wmata employee

annex does not do any of LANDOVER  routes at all sometimes u may see there buses on their routes or another garage buses on their routes sometimes just because of bmnt movements. SO ANNEX DOES NOT!!! DO  LANDOVER ROUTES.

Tristan

OKAY wmata employee THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION!!!

LandoverDivision

LOL. Like you may see Bladensburg, Montgomery and Annex buses, but that's just because of shortage of equipment and what not.

Examples: 9809 on the A12, 6120 on the T18, and 4031 on the F14.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

LandoverDivision

Another question, is it possible for ATU to still take over Landover?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

Tristan

Subject: NABI 60-BRT Debut.  If union discussion continues, topic will be split off to form new Metro Unions thread.

LandoverDivision

Back to the 60-BRTs. I wonder when that Benning Road project is going to be complete so they can be on the X2.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

BladensburgB2

Good Evening

I was wondering when and if all of the 5A blocks are going to be taken over by tha NABI's cause i was out there on monday and didnt see not 1 NABI out there.
What kinda buses are going to pop up next  ...................

LandoverDivision

I was saying the same thing Bladensburg. I can't be out there for long, so can someone tell me when's the best time to catch these on the 5A?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

OrionFlyer

Probably during rush hour.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.