News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

ICC Commuter Bus Contractors

Started by mrpete, January 09, 2011, 11:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrpete

From the MD BPW agenda of Dec. 15, 2010:

S & L Enterprises, Inc (dba Atlantic Coast Charters) General Miscellaneous - Commuter Bus Service Between
Montgomery County and Anne Arundel County - Line No. 201.
Term: Three years with one two-year renewal option. Cost:
$8,440,274.20 (3 years)


Eyre Bus Service, Inc. General Miscellaneous - Commuter Bus Service Between
Montgomery County and Anne Arundel County - Line No. 202.
Term: Three years with one two-year renewal option. Cost:
$1,392,765. (3 years)

WMAveteran

Very cool, thank you.  Now I know about whom to complain or compliment when I ride route 201.  Does anyone know where Atlantic Coast Charters is located?  I've seen their coaches on the road before. 

mrpete

ACC has been around 20 years and is based in Hagerstown.

WMAveteran

Quote from: mrpete on January 11, 2011, 06:36:18 PM
ACC has been around 20 years and is based in Hagerstown.

Thank you for the information.