Questions about the New Flyer D40lfrs and the Flxibles...

Started by OrionFlyer, September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OrionFlyer

Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

Perry

That must be new that the 9820's have surburban seating because I only remember from 9830 and up.


Tristan


wmata employee


Tritransit Area

Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on September 21, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217

Wait, doesn't 6205 also have the suburban seating?  I think I remember riding it on the Q2 with those oh so comfy seats.
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

NewFlyer9736BCT

Quote from: Tritransit Area on September 22, 2008, 06:24:35 PM
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on September 21, 2008, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: NGOrion on September 21, 2008, 10:33:36 PM
Which Flxibles have the suburban seating and which New Flyer D40lfrs, if any, have suburban seating.?

Flxibles: 9820s and 9830s (I dunno if the 9800s and 9810s have them as well. I've only been on the 9820s and 9830s)
Flyers: 6206-6217

Wait, doesn't 6205 also have the suburban seating?  I think I remember riding it on the Q2 with those oh so comfy seats.

Nope, just 6206-6217.

And yeah...only the 9830s have suburban seating...all the 9820s are regular.
Route Q2. Destination: Silver Spring Station