News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

TheBus (DUH BUS)

Started by C40LF_2464, September 12, 2008, 10:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

C40LF_2464

First why are they doing routes in Montgomery county lol and second these new Advanteges are getting anoying alredy third THEY HAVE TO MANY FUCKEN GILLIGS!!!!!and i hate there uniforn *sighs* and the old farboxes on the new gilligs?  :o COMMON it like WMATA putting old fare boxes on a NewFlyer bus or and Orion VII and dam no body rarely rides DUH BUS and they think they cool with the Orion V and the Flxbles

*sighs hard* i just hade to get that off my chest now i feel better  :)

WES

So I guess you would rather have an ODV or a CAGV over a Gillig.  I would rather take a Gillig that's even in the scrap yard over what THE BUS used to run.

BTW I like those Advantages, they have a nice whine to them.

WAIT!!!!!  They have uniforms? :o

People do ride THE BUS.  The 33, 21, 21X are crowded.  The ones that aren't crowded are the ones that run directly along WMATA lines.

And last what routes are they running in Montgomery County.  The 14 and 18 crosses breifly into Montgomery County on the way back into PG County. 

Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

Tristan

Quote from: DE40LFR on September 12, 2008, 10:30:16 PM
First why are they doing routes in Montgomery county lol and second these new Advanteges are getting anoying alredy third THEY HAVE TO MANY FUCKEN GILLIGS!!!!!and i hate there uniforn *sighs* and the old farboxes on the new gilligs?  :o COMMON it like WMATA putting old fare boxes on a NewFlyer bus or and Orion VII and dam no body rarely rides DUH BUS and they think they cool with the Orion V and the Flxbles

*sighs hard* i just hade to get that off my chest now i feel better  :)

Don't make the cursing a habit, I know it's TheBus and I understand your frustration...well I don't but I understand how one could possibly be frustrated when thinking about TheBus...but we still have decorum to maintain around here.  If it were spelled correctly I would have deleted it already.

RailBus63

I know it's popular to bash The Bus around here, but I think they are at least moving in the right direction.  And there's nothing wrong with Gillig - the Low-Floor model in particular is a proven bus that has done very well in building upon the success of the medium-duty Phantom.