News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Regional Holiday Schedule

Started by Nabinut, December 30, 2010, 07:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabinut

While planning a trip to fan Fairfax Connector, ART & Metro I noticed all systems are on a "Sunday" service schedule. Last year it was weekday...is this budget related or numbers related?

WMATAGMOAGH

Today is a federal holiday since New Year's Day itself is on a Saturday.

WES

The Bus is actually running a weekday schedule (I guess when you don't have a weekend schedule you have to do something).
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun

79MetroExtraMD

Quote from: Nabinut on December 30, 2010, 07:54:34 PM
While planning a trip to fan Fairfax Connector, ART & Metro I noticed all systems are on a "Sunday" service schedule. Last year it was weekday...is this budget related or numbers related?
Both technically.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06