WMATA's interested in improving rts 90, 92 and 93

Started by Tritransit Area, May 25, 2010, 08:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tritransit Area

Press Release: http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/news/PressReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=4454

Did anyone take the survey?  Does anyone have any idea of what WMATA is thinking about doing for this line?

Speaking of "improvements", how is the new "Q bus system" treating you guys?
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

Annex4421

Well its about time I spent most of my life living on those routes and still to this day catch them. A limited stop should work and maybe artics.



OrionFlyer

I don't understand why the routes don't have artics now.
Blue Line Shuttle to Franconia-Springfield.



Want me to make a destination sign for you? Just send me a PM and I'll have it made in no time.

WMATAGMOAGH

The survey is online for whoever asked to see it.