News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Artics and the Divisions that needs them

Started by Annex4421, October 20, 2009, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Annex4421

#30
The C11? Thats an Annex route, And I remember seeing the NABI's and MAN artics on suitland Parkway back in the day with people on them I think that was the old C12, C14 or the D12, S12 route.
Quote from: NewFlyer97BCT on December 13, 2009, 12:46:28 PM
Quote from: AnnexD40LFR61126140 on December 12, 2009, 10:57:22 PM
I knew Landover had these I used to ride these on the T18 and F14

http://mnebuspage.fotopic.net/p42974864.html

Someone send me this I don't know where it came from.

heh...I thought Landover never had artics, and that the upper 5200s used to be Montgomery...

oh well, yeah I know Landover is capable of handling artics so I don't see why not, but as some have pointed out in this thread, it's also a good idea to increase the frequency, but that would just put more buses on the road.
I bet the service was the same back then too. And Bladensburg is getting ALL of them why I don't think it would hurt to try them out at Landover nowadys if they had them back then.