News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Favorite and Least Favorite Fleets

Started by LandoverDivision, February 02, 2009, 01:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

I can't really decide yet, but untill I start traveling a lot more, I'll have to go with The Bus (Hawaii), WMATA, and maybe LACMTA.

For worst, it'll have to be Howard County Transit, and CTC.
The REAL Landover Division fan!

C40LF_2464

#1
Favorite:

Houston Metro

WMATA

NYC

TTC

SEPTA

CTA

Least Favorite:

THE BUS (PG)

LACMTA

NJT

Miami Dade

I cant think of any more


WMAveteran

Favorites: NYC and NJT

Least Favorite: THE BUS

aznboy4305

Favorites

CityBus - Diversity in a 67 bus fleet...

1983 Gillig Phantoms
  40 Foot - 6v92
1985-1991 Flxible Metro Bs
  40 Foot - 6v92
  40 Foot - L10
  35 Foot - 6v92
  35 Foot - L10
1991 New Flyer D60HF Suburbans
  60 Foot - 6v92
1992-1994 Gillig Phantoms
  30 Foot - L10
  35 Foot - L10
1995 New Flyer D35LFs
  35 Foot - DD50s
1997-2005 Gillig Advantages
  35 Foot - ISL
  40 Foot - ISL
  40 Foot - ISM
2006-2008 Gillig Advantage BRTs
  35 Foot - Hybrid
  40 Foot - Hybrid
  40 Foot - Diesel
2003 Chance "Trolleys"
  Some ungodly length - some ungodly engine...but they can talk!


Least Favorite


SEPTA