News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

F8 and P12 Service Evaluation Meetings

Started by LandoverDivision, January 27, 2009, 01:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LandoverDivision

Metro is holding meetings to improve service for these two routes. Does anyone have any suggestions for incresed service for these bus routes?
The REAL Landover Division fan!

Tritransit Area

I'm not sure how to warrant this, but the F8 can use more service.  It's a surprise when an F8 pulls into Langly Park...I keep forgetting it runs there because I barely ever see it (I don't remember the last time I saw an F8, now that I think about it). 

Isn't it a rather long route as well?
My favorite buses:
1989 SEPTA AN440: 19 years in service
1989 NJT Metro Bs: 21 years in service
1990 WMATA 93/9400 Flxes: 20 years in service!
1990-92 Ride-On Orion Is: 17-18 years in service!

Tell me again I have no taste in buses...

WES

I am not sure about the F8, the P12 rides and observations denote a huge need to increase this route, even during the midday.  I was at Southern Avenue when a P12, heading towards Addison Road came in, packed from front to back and though a lot of people got off the bus, it left packed from front to back, because the ones that came off were replaced with the same amount getting on. 
Spontaneous Breakdancing Is Fun