News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

Weirdest WMATA or any bus experience.

Started by orionvii2680, December 10, 2008, 11:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetroLinerXLZ

#15
OOOOOooooo, we have some wierd stories here. Lemme bust out a couple of my little "adventures".

1. (WMATA #5225) I was sitting right in front and center of an argument between 32-year old and two fine looking women on that bus. All I'm gonna say is, I did wind up doing an AUDIO recording of that exact argument. Tristan and Ray, you two can back me up on this.....all 3 of us were on the bus that night. SOUWF-EASSS NUKKKA!!!!!!

2. (CTS #825) A group of kids got on the bus at Barracks Rd. Later into that ride, the girls in that group start clowning this kid about how he pees on himself in the bed. Crazy thing about it is, I also recorded that little episode.

3. (Some random Greyhound bus, back in 2006) On my way back from California (right), the bus was passing thru central Tennessee when it broke down. We winded up sitting at a gas station in the middle of nowhere for 5 hours. During that time, I winded playing a few scratcher lottery tickets (FROM THE TENNESSEE LOTTERY!!!!! WOOO!!!) and winning about $250 (cuz I got lucky). Once we got our replacement bus and got moving, I was KTFO sleep when I got hit in the head with something wet. Little did I know, there was a couple in the seat right behind me that just finished having sex. I end this little episode there....

4. (GRTC #145, when they still ran it) Went to the Church's Chicken @ Hull St. and Jefferson Davis Hwy, then caught #145 (a strong-running Metro) on the 63 line and winded up having a seat right in front of two ladies that had their chops set on some Church's. I got punked out for two legs and a thigh piece.

5. (HRT #914, on the 15 line) Got b--chslapped by a white woman who thought I was her baby's father. Yeah, that one really creeped me out, especially seeing that I had (and still have) no kids.

Yes people, these are VERY akward adventures.
It is whatever.