News:

No news is good news :-)

Main Menu

PHOTOS: Boston T Party

Started by WMATAGMOAGH, July 04, 2011, 05:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WMATAGMOAGH

So I'm about two months late in my promise to keep shaking things up in terms of the photos I post.  I was pretty quick to post my photos from the weekend I spent in New York back in April, but only am getting around to posting Boston now (I didn't take any transit photos while I was in DC, and there is one more city that I have yet to post to my website, but once I do, I'll post the highlights from that destination here as well).  I was in Boston for 3 full days, plus the day I arrived and the day I left, but really only took transit photos on one day that I set aside primarily to transit fan.  Here are the bus and trolleybus photos, I'll post the subways, trolleys, and PCC photos tomorrow.



















More here

79MetroExtraMD

Nice pics. Where did you get that pic of the 77? Looks somewhat near Cambridge Common but I'm not too sure.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMATAGMOAGH

#2
Quote from: 79MetroExtraMD on July 04, 2011, 06:01:47 PM
Nice pics. Where did you get that pic of the 77? Looks somewhat near Cambridge Common but I'm not too sure.

Massachusetts Avenue at Brattle Street, right by the Harvard T stop

WMATAGMOAGH

First set of rail photos, all from the Green Line: 












WMATAGMOAGH


79MetroExtraMD

Pretty good pics Oren. As for the first two OL pics, were they taken at Mass Ave? As for the third RL one, I want to say Harvard but from that angle I'm not sure.
"Route 79, Limited Stop, destination: Archives"
Follow me on Twitter: @kencon06

WMATAGMOAGH

All the Orange Line photos are at Green Street.  The third Red Line photo is a train leaving Charles/MGH.  The fifth photo (01717) is at Harvard.